Re: [IP] argghhhhhh

  It's not just people treating you dum because of d.  It is also those
'professional' people treating a 'non-professional' as dumb because, well,
because we don't have all sorts of initials behind our names.  See previous
messages by me concerning this exact gripe.  I get fed up with the 'pros'
thinking they now more than the rest of us!!!

  Hang in there and show THEM that you are the smart one and they all need to
have their heads examined!!!

mom to Joshua