[IP] argghhhhhh

Just wanted to yell a bit someplace where folks would understand what I am yelling
about!  Why do SO MANY medical people treat you as if your IQ is equal to your belt
size!?!?!?!  Speaking with a trainer (and yes, I realize we were new to one
another...) and the patronizing attitude and her "the nice doctor will tell when to
blow your nose" stuff just aggravated the sock off me!  I would mind it if it
weren't so darn consistent.  What do YOU do when you run into those act as if
diabetes = mental incompetence?

And thanks for letting me squawk!

Diana, a pumper as soon as the bean-counters get the paperwork through