[IP] Re: glucose tabs

I used to carry individually wrapped wintergreen lifesavers in a zipped
ziplock bag, being the neat and tidy obsessive that I am. And it was neat and
tidy till I had a really low low and couldn't upzip the bag or unwrap the

Now I carry lifesavers or whatever in a ziplock bag. I simply fold over the
bag / don't zip it. The candy pieces get crushed every now and then, but at
least I can get at them when I'm a total fumblefingers and numbskull.