[IP] Re: new D pump

>>You can contact your rep in your area and ask for a free demonstration I'm
sure.  It would give you a chance to see it up close!>>

When I went with Dana a couple of weeks ago for her training, the CDE told us
the D rep had been there showing her the new pump. She asked to have one and
he told her people can see it off the 'net and wouldn't leave one. Therefore,
she feels people won't order one if they can't see it in their hands.