[IP] Frozen shoulder

In a message dated 12/20/00 11:26:26 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I wonder if others on this list have experienced this type of connective
tissue stiffness?  Why do those with D get afflicted with this?

Ken G.

I had a frozen shoulder twice in the same shoulder. It was extremely painful.
Both times were right after experiencing some hormonal trauma (right after
the birth of my first child was one). Both times I needed physical therapy
for almost a year. I do exercises now and hope never to experience it again.