Re: Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #713

Do you use more than one basal rate in a day? I use about 6 during the
work-week and different ones on the weekend. Many different things affect the
BG, including stress and activity or lack of it.
If your bolus was for a high fat meal, then you may need a dual or
square-wave bolus.

Hope that helps,
Susan M
email @ redacted