[IP] carryiing glucose tabs

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Glucose tablet carrier
What Brand of tablets do you use? use the DEX4 tablets and the caps have a
little ridge around the bottom that keeps them on pretty damn tight. I have
some containers so old that the paper is wornd so bad you cannot read what it
is. The old tablets had the same problem, but about a year ago they started
with the new tops that work great. I work as a building maintenance guy in a
3 building convention center and I always have nuts, bolts, etc. in my pocket
and have no problem with the lid staying on the tablets.
scooter, the M &M minis come in a rigid plastic tube, the inner diameter of
which exactly fits a glucose tablet and you can have fun eating the tasty
M& M minis prior to use as a Dex4 tablet bottle.The lid snaps off but
remains attached. Spot and Christine [ learned this from our local pump club]

A Bender, M. D.