Re: [IP] Re: Dis Pumps

  HI My name is Sylvia.  My son is also on the H-Tron.  I just completed the
pump trainers training and it was on the D-Tron.  It is kind of cool looking
but a weird shape and much heavier.  It is also, in my opinion, going to be a
little more complicated to learn and use than the H-Tron.  The D-Tron does
have some features that I like like 2 different basal rate settings but
really, other than that it is not that much of an improvement in my mind. And
because of some new features like a cartridge cap I think that overall
expenses will increase.  But this is, of course, just my opinion!

You can contact your rep in your area and ask for a free demonstration I'm
sure.  It would give you a chance to see it up close!

mom to Joshua