RE: [IP] anger and doctors -- a project

At 10:24 AM 12/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >Lindsey [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
 >> There is anger towards doctors from diabetics all over the
 >> world,
 >I'm going to put on a different hat, here.  I am a trained spiritual
 >director, and it's that mode that I'm entering here.
Well said, Jim.  However, since I was diagnosed so long ago, as such a
young age (5 , in 1957), that I don't remember really being "angry".  I
just accepted the fact that I couldn't have things the other kids had, and
that was that.  Times were, back then, that we didn't have such an item as
"counseling" for anything, except for adult problems.  I've survived, so
far, by doing what I have to for my self preservation.

44th anniversary of DX next month