[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #718

In a message dated 12/19/2000 7:17:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I wonder if others on this list have experienced this type of connective
 tissue stiffness?  Why do those with D get afflicted with this? >>

Hi Ken, I have the same problem in my left sholder, and when I pointed it out
to my endo, he said, oh, thats a diabetic thing!! I have finally resolved
myself to the fact that everything that hurts on my body, if directly
connected to diabetes. Bending certain fingers causes pain also, and I read
on here that diabetics are complaining about that too.  More diabetes related
aches and pains. So, what else is new?? Joan