RE: [IP] Palm Programs

Susan M. [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I just got a Visor Handspring which is like a Palm Pilot and
> uses the Palm
> OS. I downloaded GlucoPilot for keeping my BG/basal records.
> Is there a
> program for carbs? One where I could look them up without
> hauling big books
> around everywhere?
> Are there any other programs for tracking all the diabetes info?

I just got a Palm IIIc and loaded GlucoPilot.  The version I have (1.05US)
*does* record carbs.  If you don't have the most recent version, you can
download it at http://www.healthetech.com/N/html/products_glucopilot.html.

FWIW, I also added a decent calculator (MathU) which is a comprehensive RPN
calculator with a 9 level stack (I think), and 19 memory registers.
GlucoPilot and the calculator working together is a pretty good combination.

There is another DM program: DiabetesManager which was written for Psion
systems, but I think I've seen it ported to Palm OS.

I, too, have joined the IP-geeks, but more as a tester (I'm not enough of a
geek to write the code).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted