RE: [IP] Glucose tablet carrier

Another alternative is to not use glucose tablets at all.  Six Life Savers
(peppermint or wintergreen) have 15g CHO.  They come in their own packaging,
and are a LOT less expensive than the glucose tabs.  I also carry Airheads
with me . . . 1 Airhead has 15g CHO.  Oh, yes . . . all of these *taste* a
lot better than the glucose tabs and, in my experience, work just as fast.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted