From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Cameron DeJong
Sent: December 19, 2000 8:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Cartridges for MiniMed 508

Hey everyone!

I just started my insulin pump treatment yesterday (Monday). One of the
"inconveniences" I would say is having to load a reservoir with humalog
insulin.

I know that with other pumps, there are insulin cartridges awaiting FDA
approval. I was wondering if any were going to be developed for the Minimed?

Thanks!

Cameron