[IP] Re: Humalog

Hello All
I bought Humalog at Drugstore.com for $18 cash recently.
I have also bought it for cash at Target and Walmart and never paid more then
I submit my insurance claims at the end of the month, so I always buy insulin
at the cash price. I am sure that I may just be lucky or living in a state
that is more controlling about drug costs (MN).

I also have a general question...Is any one getting or already hooked up to
the Dahedi or the D-Tron. They both look so cool to me and I want some first
hand data.
I use the H-Tron plus as of now.

Thank You