Re: [IP] Target BG

My target BS is 120. Most of the time I have hypo unawareness, or I can't
tell if I'm hi or low. With 120 I can correct if even 1 or 2 above with a
meal  and do nothing with the lows unless they get below 59, then I know
that each 4 gm glucose tab. will usually raise my BS by 25 points,  so I
can get back to about where I want, depending on what I'll be
doing.                             Sue(dalgal)