nor intensive MDI.  I learned all I know; incl. getting the pump and
starting myself on it form the net.

What creates anger?

#1.  Doctors blaming and passing judgemnt on me and others for simply "not
working hard enough".  ie:  refusing to accpet that some highs just happen
- it's always the patient... ....I am tired of being called a liar.

#2.  doctors refusing to have an open mind and try anything they have not
encountered before.

#3. Doctors not offering much useful advice and having no knowledge of
modern DM.

#4.  This takes us back to #1.

If they refuse to learn; how do we educate them?  I was litterally kicked
out of an endos office for even considering the pump.  Either I was to do
it his way or not at all.  The current endo has told me "I will fail on the
pump and that all his other patients have failed on the pump" as well.

I have met a few open-minded docs but unfortunaetly they are not endos nor GPs.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!