Re: [IP] Sets not sticking!!!

Hello folks,
My daughter has been pumping a week and her sites are not lasting long due
to adhesive problems and irritation.  She's been using IV prep then opsite
or tegaderm under tenders infusion sets (after 1 1/2 hours of emla).  I
think I'll try to find mastisol/detachol tomorrow.  Can you advise how to
use it?  Would you use it instead of the opsite or under it?  And what is
Bard?

Thanks so much for your advice. I hope soon to be a pump advocate like so
many of you.  I'm sure this technology offers Isabel the best chance of
good health & longevity, but we've suffered a week of variable BG and
almost consistent, moderate ketones.
Michele (mom of Isabel age 11, dx 7/91)