[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #713

I've been pumping for 2.5month already and i've got great control so far.
last two weeks i started having problems with my bg's going up after bolus
effect. so i had constant bolus to maintain bg's in the normal range 100-125.
i thought my basal rate had to be readjusted, so idid from 1.1 to 1.5 and had
a good day. next day my bg's started going up again without no ill or
apparent reason. i was originally changing sets Wednesdays and Sundays, so i
decided to religiously change every 2 days and see if i don't have to bolus
so often to correct climbing bg's.

any advice on what could be the problem?