[IP] Re: Disetronic Batteries

IIRC they are the same batteries, just put in a cap (waterproof).  It
takes about 20 seconds to replace them, with a small pliers.  My former
insurance coverage did not cover them.  Rather than pay the D price I
bought them at the store and put them in myself.

>     I am sure glad that my MM pump uses batteries that you can
purchase at
> any store. Life is tough enough without fighting bad battery
>     Jan G.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
When will I learn?  The answers to life's problems aren't at the
bottom of a bottle.  They're on TV.
 - Homer Simpson