Re: [IP] Palm Programs

Susan -

I've also been looking for a carb database for a handheld or pocket pc and
can't seem to find what I want.  Sooooo.....  I've joined the IP-Geeks team!!
 This is the group of people mainly from the IP list who have joined together
to develop open source software for diabetes mgmt - and I'm trying to get
some carb db 'stuff' into the project as well.  Please see what carb-related
'stuff' is out there for you, what isn't there, what you like and what you
want.  In the next week or so, you will see an email message from the
IP-Geeks asking for everyone's help in this project and giving directions on
where to go to contribute (with ideas and/or time!).

Cindy (mom to Regan 8, dx'd 4/97, pumping since 10/23/00)