Re: [IP] Glucose tablet carrier

When I was on MDI and still swam a lot, I went to the sportsmart and got a
little waterproof necklace which was big enough for glucose tabs.

Depending on how many you need, film cansiters are good too.
Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland
----I can fix anything...now; where's the duct tape???

  those little tubes are expensive.

  Anyone know where I can get some kind of similar tube that has a
  *screw* top instead of a pop top?  Something that's a little more
  sturdy but the right size for glucose tablets?