[IP] Re: glucose tablet carrier

Here is a tip I've heard before. Buy some of those mini-m&m's
(you know, the ones in the different colored tubes at the grocery
checkouts) and use those containers to put glucose tablets in.
They fit perfectly but the lid is a lot sturdier (AND it is
connected.) And the bonus is, you get to eat the candy first! ;)

wombn said:
Anyone know where I can get some kind of similar tube that has a
*screw* top instead of a pop top?  Something that's a little more
sturdy but the right size for glucose tablets?

little guy due 3/10/01