[IP] Excellent day!

I'm in the middle of what I'm considering one of my best medical days ever,
and I'm so happy about it, I just have to share.

Besides having fairly good blood sugar levels (so far :) today, I finally
got in to see my Endo today.  I just moved, and to get in as a new patient,
it was about a five month wait.  I'm still on MDI, and I'm trying to get
insurance to pay for the pump.

so the great things about today;

- The best HA1c I've ever had.  6.6%

- My new Endo, presented with all the records I've been keeping for the last
couple months, said that he'd prescribe me a pump, with no hesitation that
I'd be able to handle it.

and the icing on the cake...

- I lost weight.  :)

... just felt like sharing.