[IP] Re: lowering target bg

This is something I've wondered about in regards to the child
pumpers on this list. My daughter is 10 (dx'd at 6) and has
always had a target range of 80-180 (dr says as she gets older
her range will be narrowed, but for now we are leaving it the way
it is.) When we correct bgs we correct to 120 (I originally chose
130 as it was the middle of her target range, but later changed
it to 120. This seems to work well for her and gives her some
room to drop.) What I'm wondering is, where do you other parents
feel comfortable for targeting and what are their target ranges
(I know this is YMMV and probably differs greatly by age, but am
just curious.)
When do you start lowering that target bg?

CeeDee said:
>  I now can feel the drop starting
> about 75 so I am hoping he will give me the go ahead to use about 85 as a
> target.

little guy due 3/10/01