[IP] Humalog $ increase

< these companies are out for the money only and don't really care about
the people who use their product.>

I don't want to (and will not) get into an argument about this issue. But I
would like to point out that the development of Humalog Insulin is one of
the best examples I know of where researchers assemble a very difficult and
detailed knowledge of the  specific chemistry associated with a major health
problem, designed new materials to address specific aspects of the problem
(slow action of injected insulin) and synthesized and manufactured the
materials. This is exactly the kind of thing I want encourage and for it to
be highly profitable is a very effective way to encourage it.