Re: [IP] How does this look?

Hi and Happy Holidays.

I took a look at your new quiz.  Fantastic bit of work!

My only suggestion, and this is only my opinion, would be to change the
order of the questions. You start out with very specific questions and end
with rather general questions.  I'd suggest reversing the order.  I'd have
given up by question 3, thinking back on my pre-pump knowledge.  Starting
with "Have you read . . .?" or "What is the difference between MDI and
Pumping?" seems to be a better 'start' question, then go on to explain all
the deatails and problem solving skills.  Just my .02 cents.
Good luck,