[IP] Insulin profits

-snip- Now, however. they use different processes and produce different
insulins...and they make a profit.

Nothing is wrong with this profit motive, but it illustrates what a nobel
guy Dr Banting must have been. -snip -

For those of you who have not read it, "The Discovery of Insulin" is an
INCREDIBLE book. I've lent it out to all my friends in the non-diabetes
world and they couldn't put it down either. I think it's on sale right now
on the childrenwithdiabetes website too!

Mom of Lauren, who will pump as of Jan 22, 2001!!