Re: [IP] Help!!! I think I'm going crazy

Kathy:  My son is diabetic; I am not, but I had to respond.  I am 42 and just
had my hormones checked by the GYN.  They checked for hypothyroid since I've
had thyroid problems in the past and currently have a goiter.  No thryoid
problems showed up in my blood tests, but my hormone levels show (and I won't
go into details!) that I am perimenopausal.  I have put on weight, have the
night sweats... It's not fun, but remember all women go through  and some
have it worse.  See your gynecologist and have him check your hormones and
thyroid.  There are medications he can give you to help.