[IP] food guide on line

To all you advocates out there:
I don't pump (yet), but would like to start. However, I'm not sure how good
I am at carb counting. Is there an online resource that anyone can

I don't know about you but my most frequent carb lookup is while eating or
thinking of eating something unless you have a built in pc on-line is not
really helpful. I suggest the diabetics fat and carb counting guide by Lea
Ann Holzmeister published by the ADA. Spot Pumping a year and loving it.
A Bender, M. D.