Re: [IP] Help!!! I think I'm going crazy

In a message dated 12/19/00 12:04:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Since starting the pump I have found that 90% of my ability to cope with
> depression is dependent on normal range bg's.

    This not-so-surprising epiphany is corroborated by dozens of parents who,
although not specifically pointing a finger at "depression" per se, have
commented on the amazing change in their child's "personality" (i.e. not as
moody, woe is me-ish, etc) after achieving more normal & less
roller-coastered bgs with pump therapy. Too bad all those recalcitrant endos
who don't advocate pump therapy won't believe these anecdotal experiences.
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)