Re: [IP] Help!!! I think I'm going crazy

Sounds as if you are really having difficulties.  Since these symptoms of
depressoin are recurring; you must insist on testing for chemical
imbalanceds both during and outside of the P week.

Having expereinced and since studying depression; there are many causes,
some purely cognitive, many chemical.  All can be successfully treated.
However it's frustrating to have one's docs keep insisting it's all either
doe to poor bg control or somehow your fault.

the fact that you are posting this is a good indicatoin you are aware and
are a fighter.  So please demand the approriate tests and to see a

Since starting the pump I have found that 90% of my ability to cope with
depression is dependent on normal range bg's.  This may be reversed for

You have my support.  Good luck and keep fighting.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!