Re: [IP] Help!!! I think I'm going crazy

    I'm not the one with diabetes, but having gone through breast cancer, I
have lots of experience (too much) with other women who've been prematurely
thrown into menopause chemically. Their complaints are identical to yours:
insomnia, night sweats, depression, irrational thoughts, etc. MANY, myself
included, have found tremendous relief from anti-depressants such as Celexa,
Zoloft or Serzone, which not only address the mood swings, but have a now
well-documented mitigating effect on the hot flashes. Add to that, the
already known correlation between diabetes & depression, and you have more
than sufficient reasons to pursue this avenue with your physician. There is
no need to suffer like this when there are remedies available.
   Good luck & glad you ventured forth to ask the IP "family" for help!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)