[IP] Pumpless! (or not)

Early Saturday I went to do a 2:30 am check on my son Robert.  To my horror,
when I turned on the light in his bathroom to get what I needed, there was
his pump!  He had been so tired that evening, he'd forgotten to hook back up
after removing it to change his clothes.  I burst into his room with the pump
and meter, dreading the numbers I was about to see.  Fortunately, he had only
climbed to about 250.  Whew.  I was just glad he hadn't gone all night
without it.

Last night I did not get up to check him, but when I woke him for school, he
sleepily asked if I would test him so he could lie there a little longer.  I
agreed to pamper him because it's his 14th birthday today.  I couldn't
believe it, there on the counter was his pump, with tubing attached!  Again!!
 I stomped my foot and hollered.  About that time he snickered and held up
his OTHER pump, securely attached to his belly.  The first one was
deliberately planted to give mom a heart attack.

Pam, who is thinking of ways to get even