[IP] How does this look?

Hi everybody,

It is I again...looking for input from all you wonderful and patient
souls :)
I have updated the 'quiz' page on my website and would love to get some
input from anybody who would have the time to give it a look.  I have
just done it, and have yet to fine tune, so please please please, if you
think it is lacking something, or you consider something
incorrect/misleading, I would really really really want to hear from

I don't have my address book loaded onto this new computer yet, so for
those of you who have been actively following/helping with the progress
of the 'quiz', if you don't receive a direct e-mail for input, that is
the reason.

If you want to go directly to that page, here is the link...

the complete website can be viewed at

Thanks a bunch!!
Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly