[IP] Carb counting

To all you advocates out there:

I don't pump (yet), but would like to start.  However, I'm not sure how good
I am at carb counting.  Is there an online resource that anyone can

Andrew M. Jacoby, CNMT
Radiation Safety Officer
Northside Hospital

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups from your computer.  If you have received this communication in error and are unable to reply to this message, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (404) 851-8000.  Thank you.  Northside Hospital