Re: [IP] Humalog $ increase

In a message dated 12/19/2000 1:14:08 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>Re: [IP] Humalog $ increase

I have found that the big chain pharmacies usually have a lower price for
insulin than the small ones, because they buy a much larger quantity. The
last time I bought it, it was $36/bottle. My endo prescribes 3 bottles of
Humalog at a time, and my Rx plan (provided by work) charges me $9 for the
total. I am luckier than most, I suppose.

I am not as lucky with the test strips. I have to pay 20% of the cost of
those, and they keep going higher. 100 Comfort Curves run about $79.

Susan M.