Re: [IP] Humalog $ increase

The insurance reasoning is most likely that this TYPE of insulin is a luxury
and perhaps we should stay to Regular.

I got so angry at having to pay for a disease I did not ask for or "earn" by
doing dope, smoking and drinking and such, like "why punish us for something
we couldn't help getting?".... But then I realize that like it or not there
is and always will be Social Darwinianism, where the 'sick' at any level are
lower on the totem pole.

When we have polititians who can openly say; "Death is Cheaper than
treatment" and still have a job the next day, we may as well get used to it
and just vow to be in their face forever!

I know that if I die from a treatable thing that was denied me, I will haunt
that person responsable for the rest of their unnatural life!

Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland
----I can fix anything...now; where's the duct tape???

My question is how are people going to pay for this insulin if they don't
have health insurance? It's crazy!!