[IP] Re: Disetronic batteries

Just curious where the info came that the HTRON has no warranty?
Our rep just told me about a week or so ago that she did not
recommend doing this as it would invalidate the HTRON warranty.
Why would she say that if it there wasn't one?
Darrin said:
A word of calrification:  My H-Tronplus has no warranty.
Properly done, changing the 357's will not harm the battery
cases.  Just make sure the O-rings look like new and the casings
are 100% "square" when reassmbled.

little guy due 3/10/01