Re: [IP] Reflections-33 years diagnosed TODAY!

esp. on your great attitude!  Been almost 28 years for me and I too
remember the old days pre-carb counting etc.  We would both be in better
shape today if we would have had the tools or knowledge that exist now.  Oh
well; can't change the past.

Congrtulations again on your great attitude and what sounds to be a
fantastic and successful life!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!