Re: [IP] Disetronic Batteries

>>Changed my 03 battery 5 days ago and it's sounding off 03 low again.  Anyone
>>else having this trouble seems like I've been going throught a lot of
>>batteries lately.  Thank Carol T. Hope I have some more here!
>First of all I would not make your own batteries for that will nullify your

A word of calrification:  My H-Tronplus has no warranty.  Properly done,
changing the 357's will not harm the battery cases.  Just make sure the
O-rings look like new and the casings are 100% "square" when reassmbled.

This is a handy trick to know.  Practice even if you don't intend to
rebuild your own batteries.  It is possible that one could be traveling and
both back-up sets of batteries could be bad.  Prehaps even form
tremperature extremes etc.  Whereas 357's can be had easily at most stores;
knowing how to rebuild your own batteries can save a life!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!