[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #714

In a message dated 12/18/2000 2:38:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does everyone start pumping saline first?? >>

Hi Amy, you know, this is really weird, but when my CDE arrived at my home I
asked about the saline, and she said, No Im going to start you off on the
pump right away. Well, since I was new at this pump stuff I didn't think much
of it, but after being on this website for awhile, I realize that everyone
seems to do the saline first. Things have been going very well for me since
starting the pump in August but for the life of me, I can't help but wonder
why we skipped the saline. Joan