[IP] dx date and growth spurts

Tomorrow ,Dec. 19th is Kevins dx date. It is 2 years now. We remember this
date easily cuz it is also my daughters BD. That day (a blurr) was her 13th
bd and Kevin was 10!   I think my daughter is more freaked out that it
happened on HER birthday than Kevin! Like we planned to mess it up! ha ha.

Anyway, after reading Michaels post about his daughters growth spurt, I got
to thinking. For the last few weeks, Kevin has been high. Initially we
thought it was due to the cold, or site inconsistencies, now I believe it is
this growth spurt. We have been slowly tweaking the basals up, and just did
more tonight. Since Nov. 1st he has gone from a total of 6.0 units basals
daily, to now a 9.4 units daily. I swear every morning he looks taller too.

Thanks  Michael and everyone helping us thru the tough time. I want SLEEP!

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99