[IP] Ultraflex soft - new set

Wanted to know if anyone has heard about this new
site. Last I heard it was coming out the end of this
month begining of next month.  Just wanted to know if
anyone here had any information.

Please reply to me directly, I'm on the web version.
Thanks.

Christene

PS: I can't wait for this site, I use the rapids with
my MM pump, and this would be great when it does come
out. NO information at the disetronic web site.