Re: [IP] Disetronic Batteries

In a message dated 12/18/2000 8:23:31 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Changed my 03 battery 5 days ago and it's sounding off 03 low again.
 else having this trouble seems like I've been going throught a lot of
 batteries lately.  >>

Rem from Disetronic mentioned that some of the lots of batteries were
problematic for one of the models (I *think* it was for the Htron, but it
could have been the D) -- Anyways, he said that the batteries should be
lasting at least 3 weeks and if they're not, you should call customer service
to get them to swap you for some "good" ones . . .