Re: [IP] disetronic batteries

You never know - someone from this list may have already
forwarded the comments. My daughter had a problem with static
elec. and her pump (due to jumping in the "Moon Walk" or whatever
that big inflatable jumping thing is) at diabetes camp this
summer and I mentioned it on this list. Next thing I knew, I got
a phone call from Disetronic about the problem (which had already
been discussed with Disetronic and dealt with that day by the
camp nurse, so there was no need for me to talk to them about it
all over again.) According to them, someone (apparently from this
list, as this was the only place it was mentioned) forwarded my
email to them but didn't tell me they had done it (otherwise I
would've told them it had already been dealt with and not to
bother. I was just relaying our experience, not asking for help.)
There isn't anything they could do about it anyway. All the guy
did was tell me that doesn't happen with Disetronic pumps. (Oh,
really??? Guess we just imagined it!)

Carol said:
Wonder if there's a way we can forward these comments to
Disetronic.  When I called them today I thought the tech was
kinda quiet about the whole thing.

little guy due 3/10/01