Re: [IP] Disetronic Batteries

** Reply to message from insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> on
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:13:56 -0800

> Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:51:58 -0500
> From: "dennis & carol teal" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Disetronic Batteries
>
> Changed my 03 battery 5 days ago and it's sounding off 03 low again.  Anyone
> else having this trouble seems like I've been going throught a lot of
> batteries lately.  Thank Carol T. Hope I have some more here!

I've sporadically (about once per year) had that happen: although a battery set
almost always lasts me about 2 months, it has happened that it goes in a day or
so.  I just call the tech support number and tell them what happened, they ask
what the expiration date on the batteries is (to make sure that they aren't
stale old batteries), and then send me a couple of new batteries.

It's a good idea not to wait until you're absolutely out of batteries to get
more.