Re: [IP] Clotting insulin with low basal rate? Questions

Try this: make sure that before you load the insulin into the reservoir
(syringe) that you push the plunger up and down, and twist it back and forth
2 or 3 times, to lubricate the inside of the reservoir. This helps it from
being "sticky" when the pump is making a delivery.
    I also double tape the infusion set in, to help prevent the infusion set
coming loose. I have had much less delivery alarms since I started doing this.
    Jan G.