[IP] Clotting insulin with low basal rate? Questions

 I have had 3 no deliveries in the last 2 weeks.  Having just talked
  to MiniMed today, there tech person suggested the insulin might be
 clotting in the tubing or it is a site problem.  My basal rate is .3
  for most of the day and I had been having few problems until 2/3
 through this box of MMT-320/ She suggested talking with my doctor on
  diluting the insulin and increasing my basals.  Has anyone ever done