[IP] Re: Remembering Dx date

My 10yo daughter was dx'd on Thanksgiving Day 1996 which is, of
course, very easy to remember. It apparently made quite an
impression on her endo...he still remembers her *exact* dx date
of 11/28/96 4yrs later!!! He had a new dx come in over the
Thanksgiving holidays (but not dx'd on T-day) this year and told
me he had flashbacks from 1996. :) I like the Thanksgiving dx
date - it is very appropriate...every T-day we give thanks that
our daughter got diabetes when she did and has all this
technology available to help her manage it (LOTS to be thankful
for there!!!)

someone said:
>>>I really don't know the exact date of mine.  I woke up from a coma, I was going to say it was the last week of sept but i remember being told they celebrated my sil's birthday in the waiting room of the ICU.  I wonder if there is some way for me to find out the exact date??>>>

little guy due 3/10/01