[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] neurologist

A neurologist treats problems with how the nervous system relates to itself
and the rest of the body,whether physically, chemically, or electrically.My
wife has epilepsy and sees a neurologist for it.There's other conditions
they can help with too. The memory loss and the burning feelings might be
helped by a neurologist
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml